Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where to begin...

Unbeknownst to many (except for maybe those family members who see me blog stalking during family get-togethers), I've been reading blogs for quite some time now. I've always wanted to start one myself but decided not to for many reasons...

1. I didn't think I'd have enough to blog about. Then I remembered a few things:
a) I'm a teacher. This in itself produces countless "blog worthy" stories.
b) I live right outside of Boston and therefore there are countless things to do,
and subsequently blog about.
c) I'm constantly on the go, so to say I don't have enough to blog about is
baffling.

2. I wasn't sure anyone would want to read it. Not to sound conceited but I know I'll have (I hope) at least a few followers in my family.

3. I wondered if I'd have the time to keep up with it (still wondering about this one).

Anyways, I decided to stop procrastinating and finally do it! What "it" will be about is still undecided.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amanda! Well, I probably live pretty near to your bf since I'm also in Somerville! It's a great place--I absolutely love Boston, so consider me a resource if you ever have a Boston-area question (or if you want someone to go for a run with!)

    ReplyDelete