Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What did I do?

So two weeks ago,

I did the unthinkable...

I signed up for a MARATHON! This one to be more exact:


http://www.mohawkhudsonmarathon.com/

At the time, I was so pumped. However, lately I've been getting more nervous as the beginning of my 16 week training (from RW Smart Trainer) is about to begin. I made it 20 weeks long (since the marathon is 20 weeks out) and have been doing well with the easy run and speed workouts every week, but have yet to squeeze in my long run. This is a huge problem as my longest run in the past 2 months has been 4 miles. My weekends have just been too crazy! Hopefully when the real 16 weeks start (the last week of school), I'll have more motivation and time to actually do it.

Speaking of...FOUR WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL!

Let the countdown begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment